American Canyon Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce
The American Canyon Welcome Center and the American Canyon Chamber of Commerce is where your Napa Valley experience begins! Located in southern Napa County, California, American Canyon is home to a diverse community populated by unique businesses such as Mezzettas and the Wallaby Yogurt Company. American Canyon is also key to the wine industry with cooperages, label makers, and numerous warehouses that store wine before it is shipped. Beyond the business elements, the city boasts scenic views from Newell open space to the east down to Wetlands Edge along the Napa River; and is a key link in the regional trails system with three separate trails transiting through town.
To promote, preserve and strengthen the prosperity of our members and the community.
- Represent the interest of business to the community
- Take political action in support of those interests when necessary
- Promote the community of American Canyon
- Create networking events and marketing activities members can use to promote their business/organization
- Build Relationships between local business owners
- Community Outreach
NewsRelease Date: June 30, 2017
Whom to Contact
- James CooperPresident/CEOPhone: (707) 552-3650
Located in the old Palby's building on the right (northbound) side of Hwy. 29, just north of the Fairfield Inn & Suites.